Did Toyota make a factory Body service manual for the 94 LC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a 1994 Land cruise, and I've spent time on the web looking at sites like Helm's, who is the OEM printer for the factory service manuals for Toyota. Plus I've also looked at other sites on the web that sell used Toyota service manuals for a body book for my truck. The reason i ask, is I've seen Toyota body service manuals for the Land Cruiser, but can't seem to find one for the 1994. So my question is this, did Toyota ever offer a separate body service manual for the 94 Land Cruiser? Now if they did offer one for the 94, does anyone know where i can buy a copy?

they are easily downloaded, just search.
why specifically do you need that years body manual? wouldn't any from 92-97 work?

Not sure if helps, but my '97 FSM it's the 2nd to last (penultimate) chapter in the book before the addendum pages.

I can honestly say I've never had a use for the word penultimate before, despite knowing it since school days. Maybe because it makes you look like a _______ (choose your own negative term).

Linus, ya your right, my repair manual has a chapter in it on the body, thing is it's all of 79 pages long. I use to do alot of repair work on GM cars, and they had a separate Body book from Fisher Body for each model they built, they were hundreds of pages long. Those GM manuals covered everything from the cars frame with full alignment dimensions, all the sheet metal, to it's trim, glass, interior trim and seats, along with exploded views. I was hoping for a body manual from Toyota like the GM one, that goes into more depth then 79 pages does.​

@Rifleman - yep, now I gotcha. Have a '68 Camaro / Fischer body & now I get the body book you mean.

The FSM is light, but gets you through the moving parts/basic panel breakdowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom