1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did some more work.

Discussion in 'FJ55 Iron Pig Preservation Society' started by MiniPigg, Aug 7, 2005.

1. MiniPigg

MiniPigg

Media:
    Albums:
    Well I did some more work on the pig today. We are going to be moving soon. I fixed some things that I had been putting off. But now we can use the washer fluid. I also changed out the headlamps to sylvania xtravisions. i pulled the front bumper and lower valance off to straighten them. They are going back on tomorrow. Cleaned some more wiring connections. I will take some more photo's tomorrow and post them... pig looks a lot different then my last photo.

Tomorrow I hope to finally get around to taking that dammed speedo gear. Its stuck in their... I swear it feels like its welded... but a hammer should get it out. I forget which replacement gear to use for 33's... 17 tooth? Oh and where is the best place to buy that?

2. clemson55

clemson55

Sounds like you are making lots of good progress. I wish I was able to work on mine. Going back to school this weekend and I'll be able to start in on it then.