did search but . . . hardtop seat belt location

Aug 15, 2005
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I remember seeing a post a week or so ago about a picture of the holes in the top part of a hard top right next to the rollbar. I figure these are for installing 3-point belts. In my 73 FJ40 I have these plugged holes that when the plug comes out, there are some nice threads inside. I figured these are for seatbelts. If anyone rembers the post I am talking about, please forward. I think it wsa something like "identify these holes".
Top Bottom