Did I receive a fake Toyota part? Front axle (Part number: 43430-60040) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,
We're on an overland drive but stuck in Malaysia because of COVID-19. We purchased a pair front axles (Part number: 43430-60040) from online shop here in Malaysia for our Australian LX470. It came in Toyota/Lexus box with legit looking stickers.

But I'm a little concerned when I see CV boot labelled as Toyoda; which i'm told it's fine by knowledgeable friend - it's from a Toyota related supplier(?).

I'm wondering if any of you guys ordered one recently and it came with dual coloured CV clips (silver and beige). I'm wondering why the different colors and design (one had crimping and other is folded in). We see some US ebay listings where both clamps are same colour.

Just being a little paranoid with fakes of almost everything out there. Thoughts? Thanks a bunch!

IMG_20200913_160841.jpg

IMG_20200913_160826.jpg

IMG_20200913_160118.jpg

Hi folks,
We're on an overland drive but stuck in Malaysia because of COVID-19. We purchased a pair front axles (Part number: 43430-60040) from online shop here in Malaysia for our Australian LX470. It came in Toyota/Lexus box with legit looking stickers.

But I'm a little concerned when I see CV boot labelled as Toyoda; which i'm told it's fine by knowledgeable friend - it's from a Toyota related supplier(?).

I'm wondering if any of you guys ordered one recently and it came with dual coloured CV clips (silver and beige). I'm wondering why the different colors and design (one had crimping and other is folded in). We see some US ebay listings where both clamps are same colour.

Just being a little paranoid with fakes of almost everything out there. Thoughts? Thanks a bunch!

View attachment 2434270

View attachment 2434271

View attachment 2434272
That's legit piece can confirm my oem as same. Toyoda= Toyota subsidiary.

You've got the real thing.

Toyoda is the actual family name. In Japanese culture, the number 8 is regarded as a symbol for good luck, and even the character for 8 represents the suggestion of further growth. So, Toyoda became Toyota!

1600008848949.png

Yeah man every LC/LX person should know Toyoda and how they started.. It should be LC/LX 101:clap:

In addition to the CV boots, Toyoda is also embossed on oil pump housing, throttle body and steering rack as well. Its on all my toy's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom