did ARB every make a rear bumper for a 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
did ARB ever make a rear bumper for a 60?

just wondering if arb had ever made a rear bumper for the 60?

Last edited:
Keymar ..

http://www.man-a-fre.com/parts_accessories/kaymarrear60series.htm

ka1325rr.jpg

Kaymar is a awesome bumper..... i have it on my truck and it works great. It also allows you to add things like jerry can holders to it. :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Im not sure about the departure angle bit, but it wouldnt surprise me.

picture.JPG

ARB USED to sell a rear bumper in the USA but I believe it is NLA here. It was similar to the Kaymar in design but not quite as stout. The ARB rear bumper didn't fair too well in the rocks; the side wings were not made strong enough to resist bending. With a little reinforcement it would have been fine though.

HTH,
Nick

iron pig makes an awsome rear bumper AND tire carrier!
waiting for mine to get powder-coated.
pics as soon as its installed

hammer

Kevin,

if remember right, the guy that posted those pics said IF there was enough interest they might make some.

I have one of the few ARB rear bumpers that I have seen. It was discontinued a while back. I don't know the dates of production as I purchased it used. Mine seems as though it could take a loooooot of beating.

However, it does stick out a bit far if you don't cut the rear crossmember that goes from each side of the frame. I did not do this as I wanted to keep the frame stock.

I have a picture of it in Cruiser Garage. However, Cruiser Garage does not seem to be working for me lately and I have a silver star???

I will post a pic when I get to the house.

Long story short, you can't purchase them unless you get lucky ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom