did ARB every make a rear bumper for a 60? (1 Viewer)

did ARB ever make a rear bumper for a 60?

just wondering if arb had ever made a rear bumper for the 60?

Last edited:
Kaymar is a awesome bumper..... i have it on my truck and it works great. It also allows you to add things like jerry can holders to it. :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce:

Waggoner5

SILVER Star

I have beat the crap out of my Kaymar bumper with no bending at all. Lots of powdercoating missing, and gouged up some, but not bent.

ARB USED to sell a rear bumper in the USA but I believe it is NLA here. It was similar to the Kaymar in design but not quite as stout. The ARB rear bumper didn't fair too well in the rocks; the side wings were not made strong enough to resist bending. With a little reinforcement it would have been fine though.

HTH,
Nick

iron pig makes an awsome rear bumper AND tire carrier!
waiting for mine to get powder-coated.
pics as soon as its installed

hammer

kevinmrowland

Forum Lifer

What about this one?
Any news on if it is being made?

yeah, I know, its a great photo, you can see soooooo much.........

Last edited:
Kevin,

if remember right, the guy that posted those pics said IF there was enough interest they might make some.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star

That is a prototype, but none are in the works. ARB stores in Au. sell Kaymar stuff which gives them a rear bumper to sell.
Gary

cbmontgo

SILVER Star

Benji has one (or at least he did) on his 60; it is made by ARB but I think he bought it a long time ago. Benji, you there?

I have one of the few ARB rear bumpers that I have seen. It was discontinued a while back. I don't know the dates of production as I purchased it used. Mine seems as though it could take a loooooot of beating.

However, it does stick out a bit far if you don't cut the rear crossmember that goes from each side of the frame. I did not do this as I wanted to keep the frame stock.

I have a picture of it in Cruiser Garage. However, Cruiser Garage does not seem to be working for me lately and I have a silver star???

I will post a pic when I get to the house.

Long story short, you can't purchase them unless you get lucky ;)

Ahh, go to my hooseir cruiser link below. Go to members and click on Ben Miller. There is a picture of the rear bumper there. I'll post a better one later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom