Did anyone score this 60 in Colorado? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJBen

SILVER Star
Threads
This was put-up for $5k in western Colorado. I tried like crazy to get it, but it was gone. Day late apparently. Says no rust, clean interior, 128k, miles

278564929_7483297171710269_8258945031654345214_n.jpeg
278471884_7483297121710274_7371944733588633925_n.jpeg

Last edited:
That was a good price. But another will come, everything happens for a reason.

Looks like it could have been a steal, often there is more to address than meets the eye and it still ends up being a good deal just not larceny!

Either way, hope it went to an appreciative home that will revitalize it accordingly on Mud and the OP finds theirs soon!

This was put-up for $5k in western Colorado. I tried like crazy to get it, but it was gone. Day late apparently. Says no rust, clean interior, 128k, miles

View attachment 3004312View attachment 3004316
I sent a couple messages to the seller that went unanswered and the same thing happened to somebody else I know. As I recall it was over on the Western Slope, which is awful close to a bunch of Cruiser shops ... like Proffitt's, Metric off-road, and some places in SLC. Heck, Classic Cruisers isn't too far away, too. I'm not saying one of those shops bought it, but I know they are always hunting pretty hard in that area.

I sent a couple messages to the seller that went unanswered and the same thing happened to somebody else I know. As I recall it was over on the Western Slope, which is awful close to a bunch of Cruiser shops ... like Proffitt's, Metric off-road, and some places in SLC. Heck, Classic Cruisers isn't too far away, too. I'm not saying one of those shops bought it, but I know they are always hunting pretty hard in that area.

Yep. I was hoping someone on here go it, but my guess is we will probably see it flipped for much much higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom