Did anyone else see this pile of crap? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wow

junk 2.jpg

junk 3.jpg

junk 4.jpg

junk 5.jpg

What on earth?! :poop:

Beverly Hillbillies new ride?

Must be one o' them there new fangled 'lectric cars what don't need instruments 'n drive themselves.

Why not take off the steering wheel and turn the seats around in the opposite direction to complete this beauty !

Do yourself a favor. Come up with a price. Then click the eBay link. 😐😆😐

Do yourself a favor. Come up with a price. Then click the eBay link. 😐😆😐
That is just a little more than 2.5 times what number I had in mind, even if that's a great tub and everything is there :oops:

Last edited:
thanks for sharing this, it makes my day. I never thought of adding white seats to my 40, but then again I never thought about filling my gas tank from the inside...while sitting on the white seats...

My only concern with this 43 is obviously Bondo and rust. Plus the way the back doors fit on the bottom, there are not flush like ambulance doors should be. Not sure any hard top 43s made it out of Japan. The short wheel base ambulance doors on a hard top until 4/72. These appears to be a Columbian made top. Not clear if it hasn't been permanently attached around the A pillars. The dash could easily be solved by switching cowl which is fairly easy to do up 1/79. If this was a FJ40 would be an automatic pass. But the mid wheel base 40 were never imported by Toyota to North America. Even Australia Toyota biggest 40 series market only seen pictures of a few online. Think Europe get some. Columbia is where you seen most mid wheel base are coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom