Did a little wheeling today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went out to the Covington Pike Bottoms (for all my fellow memphians who know what that is) after ordering my N73/N74E shocks and did a little rock/hill climbing. This dodge dakota couldnt make it up. He was just too light on the back end and couldnt grip. I was slipping for a bit then reversed and gave it some gas then I went right up. The Dakota was impressed. Im ready for Harlan Kentucky now! Hopefully my lift comes in in time.

wheelingmo6.jpg

Wow, I just saw how little that hill looks in a picture haha oh well. And its more like pebble crawling.

Oh the Covington Pike Bottoms…I remember it well. In high school back in the late 80's, we take my friends Cherokee and go throw it in the mud back there. There were some big holes back then...as I'm sure there are now. Full sized rigs would go in with their swampers and just rip the place to shreds. I've been out of Memphis for about ten years but make it back a few times a year to visit the folks. Wonder if my mom will object to taking her new Grand Cherokee Limited out to "the Bottoms." Thanks for the memories.

Wow, I just saw how little that hill looks in a picture haha oh well.

Pictures always make obstacles look easier and smaller than when you are there. However, that is not a hill. :D

-B-

You must have never been to Memphis....thats a huge hill.

We have driveways steeper and bigger than that. :D

j/k Like TiredIron says: anything offroad is good !

-B-

Went out to the Covington Pike Bottoms (for all my fellow memphians who know what that is) after ordering my N73/N74E shocks and did a little rock/hill climbing. This dodge dakota couldnt make it up. He was just too light on the back end and couldnt grip. I was slipping for a bit then reversed and gave it some gas then I went right up. The Dakota was impressed. Im ready for Harlan Kentucky now! Hopefully my lift comes in in time.

wheelingmo6.jpg

Wow, I just saw how little that hill looks in a picture haha oh well. And its more like pebble crawling.

I can't belive the Dakota couldn't make it up that. I could do that in my Camry :lol: maybe.

Well its rocks all on the left side and I was slipping on some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom