diamond plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
Does anyone know of diamond plate body stuff for sale for the 60 series, or has anyone fabriacated it themselves? If so post a link or a pic or something.... I'd like to put some diamond plate sutff on mine or at least on the bottom part of the tail
gate where the rust has eaten away where the pressure is applied.

IMO - I know that is a quick fix for rust, but I would not even consider buying or putting diamond plating on a truck. If you are though, I think the flat plating looks a lot better than the diamond plates...IMHO

Noah said:
IMO - I know that is a quick fix for rust, but I would not even consider buying or putting diamond plating on a truck. If you are though, I think the flat plating looks a lot better than the diamond plates...IMHO

this guy is in south caronlina, diamond plate is equivalent to "gold teeth" for rednecks

beaufort-fj60 said:
this guy is in south caronlina, diamond plate is equivalent to "gold teeth" for rednecks

My wife has gold teeth...

Fix the rust with new metal...

I hate bodywork... :beer:

body work

my dad and i tried to cut out as much of the rusted stuff and putt fiberglass/bondo/screen to rebuild the bottom but more rust ate through and its cracking..........here's a pic of the body work on the rear
tailend.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom