Diamond Plate w/ Cutouts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
Pair of Diamond plate qtr panels with cutouts. Red tint in picture is overspray from when I painted my cruiser. Will come off easy with paint thinner. $75 plus shipping. Will use Fed Ex Ground and charge actual shipping cost.

Where are you located? If close i would consider picking up if not how much for shipping to 84720?

I am in Colorado, Shipping looks to be $15-$20 using FED EX Ground. Let me know if you want them and you can send payment to my Paypal account romerk@msn.com

Romerk, sent you an email about the panels as i am still interested. Thanks.

Posted my address and what not in an email to ya. So let me know whats up. Thanks

E-mail yesterday was bounced back to me. Add $20 for shipping and send it to my paypal account. Same as my e-mail address. When I get it, I will ship them out the next day.

Thanks,

Ken

Im deer hunting this weekend so i will do the paypal thing on monday or tuesday allright. Thanks

I have them packed up and ready to ship. If you can get the payment by Tiesday noon, I'll ship it out by Tuesday Evening. Otherwise, I'll be out of town until sat. and it will have to wait until next Monday.

Ken

That will be fine. I will get the payment sent sometime this week.
thanks.

I hope you mean the panels, and yes i still want them. I will get payment sent soon. Thanks

Money is sent
thanks

Thanks- I have been looking at seats and seem to have them on my mind. Paypal says your e-check will clear by 10/30/03. I have them boxed up and ready to go. As soon as it clears, I will ship them. Thanks Again

Sounds good to me.
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom