Diagnostic port cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know where to find a diagnostic port cover for the connector in the engine bay? Mine was brittle and the hinge plastic snapped off and I seemed to have misplaced it. Covered it with electrical tape for now…
They are getting rare, but maybe you have a “Pick-n-pull” yard around you. That same pod is in a variety of Toyotas.

Put a WTB thread in classifieds and/or look in the parting out section.

They are getting rare, but maybe you have a “Pick-n-pull” yard around you. That same pod is in a variety of Toyotas.

Put a WTB thread in classifieds and/or look in the parting out section.

Yeah might have to junk yard find it. What other cars had the port?

Anyone know where to find a diagnostic port cover for the connector in the engine bay? Mine was brittle and the hinge plastic snapped off and I seemed to have misplaced it. Covered it with electrical tape for now…
Also @slow95z and @arcteryx may have one.

I can make some if needed..

@Drift Monkey If Lee is willing to make new ones then just go that route. His products always turn out great.

Thanks fellas, I got a buddy in AZ that I *think* has one for me, but I’ll let y’all know!

I’ve actually recently done the @Outsane ignition ring and have a seat angle replacement knob + vent bushings on order! It’s possibly a big ask but if you could somehow make a cover that could be somehow be re-hinged (the old, brittle factory hinge snapped the first tile I opened it up lol) that would be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom