SOLD DFW, TX: Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack w/ accessories - 200 Series Land Cruiser/LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HSTexan

GOLD Star
Threads
SOLD

After my lift went on I couldn't fit in my garage which is an absolute priority for me so I swapped to a lower profile rack. Up for sale is:

-Front Runner Slimline II for 200 series Land Cruiser/LX570
-Front Runner 1345/1425mm full sized wind fairing
-Front Runner Quick Release Awning Mount Kit (awning not included)
-Front Runner Tent Mount Kit (Low Height)

All in the parts cost me a little over $2,000 as seen below. I would be willing to split the QR awning mount and tent mounts, but the rack and fairing need to stay together; I do still have the bummy small under rack wind fairing/wedge that normally comes with the rack standard. I also did not feel good about giving someone used mounting hardware so I ordered a new mounting kit which provides brand new spacers, bolts, and bolt caps to mount the rails to your roof. The rack was mounted on my vehicle for roughly 8 months and garage kept; the tent was only mounted twice. In the pictures from left to right of the bags are: crossbar bolts w/ corner pieces, new mount kit, QR awning brackets, low tent mounts. If you want any closer photos of anything feel free to reach out

Asking:
-Rack/Wind Fairing: $1100 local pickup only
-QR Awning Mount Kit: $125 shipped/$115 local pickup
-Tent Mount: $50 shipped/$40 local pickup
-Everything listed for sale: $1200 local pickup
Venmo/PayPal preferred, but cash accepted if we meet at a Chase Bank

xN0Dtk2h.jpg

lJAIBY7h.png

0SPYfg1h.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back