SOLD DFW, TX: Eezi Awn K9 Load Bar Rack System for 200 Series Land Cruiser/LX570 FINAL PRICE DROP: $500 PICKED UP (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HSTexan

GOLD Star
Threads
**SOLD**

Purchased new from Equipt Expedition outfitters in Dec 2021 this was installed for roughly 9 months. I had purchased quite a few feet with the idea that I could convert the system around to use with either load bars or the full platform tray if I wanted to add it later. In total this includes the following:

-K9 Load Bar Kit (2M Rails (x2), 1500mm load bars (x2), 65mm feet (x4); $670 MSRP)
-Extra Load Bar (1500mm bar; $125 MSRP)
-6x 65mm mounting feet; $300 MSRP)
-6x 40mm mounting feet; $300 MSRP)
-Spare RTT Install Kit ($18 MSRP)

As you can see there are a total of 16 mounting feet (6 are 40mm height, 10 are 65mm height) giving you a variety of options for low profile or maximum strength if you want to add the platform tray later. A handful of mounting feet had extra holes drilled in them to line up my proprietary RTT bars. The load bars also have a small hole drilled in to allow the bolts for my RTT clamps to pass through; it did not impact functionality in any way. This is almost 50% off buying everything new yourself. I also had used my Front Runner mounting blocks when I installed this so the Eezi Awn spacers are unused.

Asking $500 for local pickup in the DFW, TX metroplex; I do have a box that I can ship in at the expense of buyer and given size I would imagine this would be $150+

zmLpwhg.jpg

9Y6W99u.jpg

YfjyL9n.jpg

jzI6gxi.jpg

Gijc2zR.jpg

rTQDFGJ.jpg

l0f17Jw.jpg

62pvhFw.jpg

Last edited:
Do you still have the roof rack for sale? Im in San Antonio and am interested. Just to clarify, you are just selling the crossbars and the feet with the hardware? Not the platform as shown in the last picture… LMK thanks!

Do you still have the roof rack for sale? Im in San Antonio and am interested. Just to clarify, you are just selling the crossbars and the feet with the hardware? Not the platform as shown in the last picture… LMK thanks!
It is still available--correct, it is everything shown in the very first picture: the roof rails, the crossbars, and all the mounting feet. The last photo was just to show how I had used it for my RTT, but that is not included.

Final price drop this is as low as I'm willing to go; only asking $500 for this setup, which is an absurd 35% of retail cost. At this point I'll be just as happy throwing the box in the attic in case I ever change my mind and want to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom