For Sale DFW TEXAS - Black Rhino Armory Gun Black wheels (17x9.5, -18) w/ Falken Wild Peak A/T3W 285/70/R17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Black Rhino Armory Gun Black wheels (17x9.5, -18) w/ Falken Wild Peak A/T3W 285/70/R17

These are 6 lug wheels

$1000 OBO (not really interested in shipping unless you can work all the details out on your in. Working, in grad school, and have an 8 month old...not too much free time to sort out logistics...). Located in the DFW area of Texas. May consider meeting halfway if it is within an hour--ish.

Tires are only a couple months old. Almost full tread left. Just bought this truck from another forum member. I love the look of the Black Rhino's, but I am a die hard pizza cutter tire guy on my overland trucks, and these wheels are too wide to hold a 245 or 255. The offset is a little much for me too, as I like to keep my tires tucked inside the wheel well (and the mud off my truck). Shane had done the OME lift, with JBA UCA's and the Metal Tech chop kit. The fenders had been trimmed, but these still rub at full lock and when you get on the brakes. If I was keeping them, I would heat and hammer some more and it would solve the problem. Will throw in a set of OME coil spacers that should eliminate any rubbing if installed with the wheels and tires.

Luckily the OEM wheels were part of the deal, so once I sell these, I will mount up some 255/75/17s and call it a day.

These wheels and tires are on the truck now, and I will continue commuting with them daily, so mileage will go up.

Last edited:
Good to meet you today! thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom