SOLD DFW: NEW Magnuson Supercharger kit for FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a new in box Magnuson Supercharger kit for an FZJ80, PN#02-90-45-003-SL. The entire kit has been sitting in my garage and boxes were only recently opened to take pictures. Everything needed for the install is here, still bagged and packaged as it was from Magnuson. I also have another Supercharger body I'm including with the sale that has low miles on it (originally purchased in an attempt to piece together the kit). Asking $5500 ships from 76028. I can be contacted for questions and more photos at mfstrand13@gmail.com. Thanks

IMG_7810.JPG
IMG_7814.JPG

I have a new in box Magnuson Supercharger kit for an FZJ80, PN#02-90-45-003-SL. The entire kit has been sitting in my garage and boxes were only recently opened to take pictures. Everything needed for the install is here, still bagged and packaged as it was from Magnuson. I also have another Supercharger body I'm including with the sale that has low miles on it (originally purchased in an attempt to piece together the kit). Asking $5500 ships from 76028. I can be contacted for questions and more photos at mfstrand13@gmail.com. Thanks

View attachment 2261338View attachment 2261342
Still available?

View attachment 2261338View attachment 2261342
Still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom