SOLD DFW: 1999 LX470 - Rust free and cheap! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
1999 Lexus LX470. 296K miles. Rust free truck. Ironman suspension with SPC upper control arms. It has a couple of scuffs and bumps around the edges, but overall it’s in reasonable shape for almost 300K miles. Most of the bumps are on the bumpers – I had planned to upgrade those anyway. (It's dirty in these pictures.) Would make a great overlander/wheeler. Hard to read the timing belt sticker, but it looks like it has about 40K miles on it. Let’s say $8,000. I’m in north DFW (McKinney). Message me for any other info. Thanks.
IMG_2282.jpg
IMG_3311.jpg
IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3313.jpg
IMG_3314.jpg

Issues: Both front CV's are new but it's started making a click in the front on turns. Climate control occasionally turns off randomly. I've replaced fuses and relays and it hasn't done it in a while but I don't want to call it fixed just yet. Passenger rear window doesn't roll down - PO said he removed the relay to fix another window and never replaced it. It hasn't bothered me enough to do anything about it. Tilt works but telescope doesn't. Driver's window needs recalibrating - it goes back down when you "auto-up" it. Tires have life left but they're loud mud tires. I figured I'd let the next owner decide what they like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom