For Sale SOLD DFW 1994 Toyota DLX xtra-cab V-6 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come to think about parting ways with one of my favorite things. This truck was purchased new by a former neighbor of mine in Arlington, TX. It currently resides in my garage with 82,000 miles on the odometer. I figured I'd ease myself into the selling process by posting it up here on 'MUD.

Since it has been in my possession (mid 2016), the following have been addressed:

Re-conditioned SR5 wheels
New Toyota factory floormats
Complete detail
All fluids changed
Optima red-top battery

Everything works on the truck as it should. The original owner felt the need at some point to have an aftermarket double DIN radio and Viper alarm system (currently disabled) in this truck. It is stored on a battery tender and driven occasionally on weekends.

Price is negotiable and I prefer just that, negotiation. I know what this truck is worth by "the book", I know what this truck is worth to me, and I also know what similar examples are going for via googling the interwebs. I also know that realistically, this truck is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Take a look at the pics and PM me if you want to talk about it.

94_1.jpg

94_2.jpg

94_3.jpg

94_4.JPG

94_5.JPG

more pics and will take any shots any of you may wish for. Just PM and I'll get on it.

94_6.JPG

94_7.JPG

@Tripledave This is a really nice looking truck, I remember when you posted up in the 95-Older section about you selling it. Sad to see you actually listed it but I'm sure it'll go to a good home.

You do need to post a price up in classifieds, so maybe start really high and have people who are really interested PM you. Rules are rules!

Good luck with the sale, it's going to be a great truck for someone!

@Tripledave This is a really nice looking truck, I remember when you posted up in the 95-Older section about you selling it. Sad to see you actually listed it but I'm sure it'll go to a good home.

You do need to post a price up in classifieds, so maybe start really high and have people who are really interested PM you. Rules are rules!

Good luck with the sale, it's going to be a great truck for someone!
Agreed.

$13,500

Agreed.

$13,500

That's a nice price for this truck - if you have no luck here I know you definitely will on BaT. They might even bid it up over your asking price, it's happened before!!

Oh man, I am in the market for one of these right now (particularly the 4 cyl), but I want one I can use a bit too. This one is beautiful.

Oh man, I am in the market for one of these right now (particularly the 4 cyl), but I want one I can use a bit too. This one is beautiful.
Thanks man

Sale pending

Sold

Happy to report I am the new owner! I’ll start a thread in a few days to keep the truck updated. I’ll also post a few “now” pictures. So far, I just replaced the tires with some new BF Goodrich KO2 tires. It rides so good now!

Just want to also say that @Tripledave was awesome to deal with on this truck. He clearly loved it very much and its awesome buying from someone like that. I’ll try my best to ensure this truck lives a nice pampered life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom