DFG Offroad Drawer System Reviews (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you use as sleeper when seats are folded down? Or would you need an extension?
I wound up getting these drawers as well and and very pleased with them. My only complaint is the wing lids don't fasten very smoothly. The plastic twist locks are hard to match up with the holes and one has kinda broken already after almost no use. The drawers themselves are solid, smooth, quiet, and large.

They were a pain in the ass to install, I cut myself about 100 times and bled all over my carpet, I had to do a little modifying with my angle grinder, but once they were in they were solid. I don't imagine any other drawers would be any easier though.

Yes you can sleep on them without an extension. I just lay my 2nd row down and put a memory foam mattress right over the drawers and seat back and snooz away. I am 5'10" and I sleep with my head at the tailgate, there is a slight drop at my feet where the mattress extends past the laid down second row, but it's slight and I don't have a problem with it.

Thanks for the insight, thats cool you can car camp without extension. Sucks about injury during install, will look out if I get this one.
Was eyeing these ones and the SS1 ADGU ones. Appreciate it!

Well if we’re in a sharing mood…

Theo’s customer service was top notch! The group buy he put together was responsive and any small issue was resolved with a swiftness.

View attachment 2756746
those look fantastic...

those look fantastic...
Can confirm! I got an awning Theo at Big Country and he was incredible, walking through rack and rtt compatability with me. Shipping and fulfillment was blazing fast and the quality of products they produce is unparalleled. Worth every penny over budget options. Honestly, i will not hesitate to buy any other product they offer.

Last edited:
Can confirm! I got an awning Theo at Big Country and he was incredible, walking through rack and rtt compatability with me. Shipping and fulfillment was blazing fast and the quality of products they produce is unparalleled. Worth every penny over budget options. Honestly, i will not hesitate to buy any other product they offer.
Amen

Came across this thread and thought I would chime in, as I have worked with DFG several times in the past. I think some of Carlos replies were misunderstood. There is a bit of a language barrier, so his replies are likely not intended the way they read. He has incredibly nice to me every time we have communicated.

I will also say after like 3 years of having a fridge slide my bearings started to have issues and I just reached out to ask where specifically I should BUY replacements. He no question sent me replacements saying "they should not be having problems". Hes a very nice guy, and he has hired help to assist with answering emails and stuff due to the language barrier.

Came across this thread and thought I would chime in, as I have worked with DFG several times in the past. I think some of Carlos replies were misunderstood. There is a bit of a language barrier, so his replies are likely not intended the way they read. He has incredibly nice to me every time we have communicated.

I will also say after like 3 years of having a fridge slide my bearings started to have issues and I just reached out to ask where specifically I should BUY replacements. He no question sent me replacements saying "they should not be having problems". Hes a very nice guy, and he has hired help to assist with answering emails and stuff due to the language barrier.
Yeah, I’m glad I didn’t read this thread before ordering because if I had, I might not have ordered from them. These drawers are AWESOME for their price. I might even say they would be worth more than what they cost. I had my entire chassis pulled apart when I ordered so I wasn’t too worried about shipping but I don’t remember ANY concerns. They were dropped off in my driveway (boxes were beat to s*** but the drawers were fine and it obviously isn’t DFG’s fault). The install was super chill for a set of universal drawers and they work perfectly. I would put these in all of my vehicles and I have been raving to everyone I can about how much I love these drawers. So please don’t read this thread and be scared away from ordering from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom