Devon 4X4 tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ceylonfj40nut

Waiting for Barn Time
SILVER Star
Threads

Anyone use this tank from Devon 4x4? Want to use it for a project fj60 body on shortened fj80 frame. I want to use it as the main fuel tank. Please let me know. Thanks!

both of you are talking about different tanks!

"The Long Ranger" and "Long Range Automotive" are different companies...

The one from Devon 4x4 is a replacement tank from " The long Ranger", which means it replaces the 50L aux tank that Australia and other countries got. So no dual filler neck, fuel pump etc...

I ordered a TLC80RAX from long range automotive which is for cars without the factory aux tank. I can send measurements or pictures for that when I install it

But I guess with a 60 series body on a shortened 80 series frame all bets are off...

Your main issue will be the filler, because 60s and 80s have them on opposite sites of the car

I would recommend the kit I bought because it has all the bits and pieces needed…

Your main issue will be the filler, because 60s and 80s have them on opposite sites of the car

I would recommend the kit I bought because it has all the bits and pieces needed…
Pls share dimensions when you can. I will look at model you refer.

Long Range America is the USA distributor for Long Range Automotive based out of Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom