Devil's ditch this weekend? Someone was talking about it... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some guys at the swapmeet a couple weeks ago were talking about running Devil's Ditch this weekend. Is anyone still planning on that? My roommate and TheGr8Doughoy were talking about running it this weekend, but neither of them know exactly where it is. I'd probably just ride along with one of them. Anyone up for a trip on Saturday?

Ary

Yeah we talked about it but Jamies truck is down at the moment and I had some stuff come up last minute too.

Ary,

Wanna come north and get really greasy??

It's not hard to find.....Chris (big fat doughboy :) ) has been there once...

I'm still waiting on parts for my 55 to finish up my springover swap, power steering swap (both of which had been done previously) and a high steer....it's almost done though...

bk

reffug said:
Ary,

Wanna come north and get really greasy??

You finally doin your birf maintenance slacker?

I'm sure you know I would LOVE to come help, but um, I've got to do laundry this weekend, and um, I've got to clean the house, and um, yeah, don't think I'm gonna make it. ;p

In all seriousness I'll be at snowshoe working on the mini-truck all this coming week. Gimme a call at the house though if you get stuck 304 572 1161(that's the # at snowshoe if my cell don't work). I've got an 80 axle sittin here that I can look at and guide you over the phone if you need it.

Good luck!

Ary

Hey im up for some devils ditch action any weekend after thanksgiving. Let me know if anyone wants to go then. I know where it is! I have been there.

stuck in GA said:
Hey im up for some devils ditch action any weekend after thanksgiving. Let me know if anyone wants to go then. I know where it is! I have been there.

I would be up for that.

Does anyone know when deer season ends on the east side of the Blue Ridge? I'm thinking it runs all the way through the 1st week in January. If so, might want to consider hitting the trail on a Sunday. I went to DD on a Saturday during hunting season once. There was a lot of Pissed hunters w/ guns, kinda scary.

I would be up for it sometime after Thanksgiving. Just post up on here when you guys fgure out a time.

-Brian-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom