Details of the idler pulley bolt? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My idler pulley bolt fell out and I need a new one. I looked it up on part souq. It’s part number is 8844635040 and I don’t want to wait two weeks to get a new one. I was wondering if any of you know the details of the bolt. How long is it? What’s the diameter? What’s the thread pitch? What’s the bolt tensile strength?

My idler pulley bolt fell out and I need a new one. I looked it up on part souq. It’s part number is 8844635040 and I don’t want to wait two weeks to get a new one. I was wondering if any of you know the details of the bolt. How long is it? What’s the diameter? What’s the thread pitch? What’s the bolt tensile strength?
Partsouq page: https://partsouq.com/en/search/all?q=8844635040

Ditto; you could very likely have it overnight if you order it Monday from your local Toyota dealer.

Local dealer said that it was *only* used on the 80 LC. Nearest one is in Oregon. $21. Partsouq has it for $8.23 plus probably $15 shipping.

Is this the bolt for the AC tensioner (Idler) pulley? And is the vehicle a 1996 LX450? If yes to both then the part number you have appears to be correct.

Without a discount the bolt lists for ~$21.

Looks like there are three Toyota dealers in Las Vegas, have you tried a different dealer?

IMHO I wouldn't ask them what the correct part number is, you already have that, just ask them to order the part number you give them.

Last edited:
Probably one of those bolts you got to buy from Mr. T or a part out. I don't think your going to find a generic bolt with the correct shoulder and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom