Detail Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm not familiar with the Turtle Wax "Ice", I use Meguiars and 3M detailing pruducts and have had good luck with those name brands. Stay away from Amor-all, among many reasons it contains silicon; if you ever have to paint any part of your vehicle the silicone causes "fisheyes" in paint(basically little craters in the vehicles finish where the paint would not adhere to).

I'm 100% behind Zaino products. I've used all the commercial products and as an amatuer that takes care of his own car finishes, I've found nothing better for durability and shine. Not affiliated, just extremely happy with their products. www.zainobros.com

I'm 100% behind Zaino products. I've used all the commercial products and as an amatuer that takes care of his own car finishes, I've found nothing better for durability and shine. Not affiliated, just extremely happy with their products. www.zainobros.com

On a different forum I read good things about Zaino.. can you buy it anywhere else besides the web site??

He's got a few distributors around the country, but IIRC they are few and far between. Best way is the website.

For excellent detailing forums and a great free ebook on detailing try ...

www.autopia.org

No connection but I have learned a lot about getting the detailing result I want from the site. Lots of product reviews.

The best thing I've read about turtle wax Ice & Zaino is there is no residue on rubber and plastic components... that's what I want..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom