DESNO/ASISIN 38600-60090 toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
I found one of these winches for sale locally but other than this part number there is not any other info on the winch such as rated lbs

What is this winch rated for? anyone have the specs on it?

when I google the part number I find sites with the replacement motor for sale but they don't give me any specs on it.

@Tapage

Last edited:
I believe that is the part number for the motor, while 38110-60280 is the pn for the actual winch assembly. If so then that winch appears to be rated for 12klbs

Picked it up last night, @Tapage are you sure about the 8k? This thing feels every bit as large and heavy as my old warn m12000.

I saw it referenced on a German Cruiser site as 5500kg

IMG_20170609_110330_228.jpg

20170608_201742.jpg

Yeah I found the model number under a teq sticker on it. Thanks for the info. I wonder if they still sell those stickers.

Toyota under rates their winches

It's rated for 8k ... but... is every way as strong as the over rated typical winch

That's what I read... this winch is beefy.

agreed ..

Still I answer the truth from the horse mouth ..

thanks for the answer.... Does anyone have the wiring diagram from this winch... I need to wire up a new connector

Hi, I have the same winch on my land cruiser. I've never used it, and last week I tried to, but I can't find the plug or outlet to connect the control cable. On tapage picture I see that there is plug or outlet on the right of the yellow sticker. Is that where you plug the cable? I did change the bumper, so maybe they didn't install it for me. On the winch itself I do see a plug but the cable doesn't fit on that one. Help please

winch1.JPG

winch2.JPG

@lt1fire

Are you still looking for the Toyota Winch Label?

Toyota Electric Winch label.jpg

By the way, I believe the rating is limited by the safe working load of the wire rope, not the pulling capacity of the winch.

I can't imagine an OEM rating for more than what the wire rope industry indicates as safe working load.

I have on my fj40 the toyota 38600-60080 with 150' steel cable. I want to replace to synthetic rope...any recommendations for size/length of the synthetic?

@lt1fire

Are you still looking for the Toyota Winch Label?

View attachment 2563656

By the way, I believe the rating is limited by the safe working load of the wire rope, not the pulling capacity of the winch.

I can't imagine an OEM rating for more than what the wire rope industry indicates as safe working load.
I would be intrested in this label if you would sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom