Des Moines Toyota peeps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings, my wife and i are staying in Des Moines for the next few weeks. 10/20 - 11/26. Would love to meet some fellow Cruiser peeps while in the region. Are there any events in November?

thanks

Greg aka Shregg

I'm down - a few thoughts come to mind

1) Maybe Overton would host a meetup at his building in Johnston some time - sit around a fire, oogle some fine trucks
2) Since I missed TCCC I've been want to arrange an informal small group down to MIOBI for a day of wheeling - if anyone is interested in the next few weeks (do you have a truck with you)?
3) Matt Tarnow is clearing trees from the spot for his new building and I'll probably go over to the Quads to help (maybe this weekend)... he has a huge stash of parts/trucks if you don't already know him

eric
515-231-2063

Thanks Eric. Appreciate it. Were up for whatever, we have a 1997LX as a Toad vehicle so we are good to go. Fire and oogle is always a favorite, grab a beer and oogle always works as well. Ill ping your cell and make an intro. Pic for attention. I doubt any tent camping will happen over the next few weeks. but we are prepared!!

RTT 1.jpg

Greg Overton here - I’d be happy to stoke up the fire if we can find a day that is decent to have this get together. Where are you and your wife staying Greg?
515-864-1275

Apologies for the delayed response. We are near Altoona in an RV resort thats located on a horse farm. Really cool place. We are here until Nov 25th then head South. We will be around this Saturday/Sunday and the weather is looking much improved. Ill send you a text.

Tuesday Nov 3rd - Election Day! It’s going to be 66 degrees. I thought this might be a good day to have a little get together. I will be here at 1pm until 5pm. I have some beer and whisky and scotch here. We can throw some logs on the fire pit. Let me know if you can make it via text or cell. 515-864-1275

Outstanding. Jen and I look forward to meeting everyone. @razzoo

Hey guys, Ill have to take a rain check. Jen is not feeling well and I dont want to take a chance exposing anyone to what could be the C19. We will error on the side of "safe" in this case. She gets a covid test Wednesday at noon. Cant be too safe in these crazy times. Will keep you posted and hope for another meet up.

So sorry ! Started feeling like hell last night and just don’t want to risk it. Will reschedule soon !

Dang it! Such beautiful weather too!! Glad we took the precaution. Jen did test positive for C19. She is on the mend and showing minimum symptoms. We will get tested again next week and say put in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom