SOLD Des Moines: 100 series passenger seat and 3rd row - grey leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a complete front passenger seat and third row just taking up space in my garage. Hoping to get $150 for the passenger seat, $150 for the third row.

I am willing to ship but 100% at the buyers expense. These things are big and heavy, so it'll probably have to be on a pallet. Also willing to drive to meet at a reasonable half-way point. Probably no more than 2 hours max. I do occasionally have reasons for going up to Minneapolis, down to Kansas City, and over to Omaha, so if that would be more convenient for you maybe we can find a time for that to work. Thanks.

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1766.JPG
IMG_1771.JPG
IMG_1773.JPG

I am interested in the third row. Sending a PM.

I have a complete front passenger seat and third row just taking up space in my garage. Hoping to get $150 for the passenger seat, $150 for the third row.

I am willing to ship but 100% at the buyers expense. These things are big and heavy, so it'll probably have to be on a pallet. Also willing to drive to meet at a reasonable half-way point. Probably no more than 2 hours max. I do occasionally have reasons for going up to Minneapolis, down to Kansas City, and over to Omaha, so if that would be more convenient for you maybe we can find a time for that to work. Thanks.

View attachment 2376894
View attachment 2376896View attachment 2376898View attachment 2376900View attachment 2376904
If the third row is still available let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom