Depos and Satoshi Grill Done! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4x4 labs bumper waiting to be installed....
Oh ya, forgot to reply to you other thread. Yes the canister to right in your pic above is the ac dryer doohickey. Unbolt and clock out of the way. Just be careful not to crip the lines, they will bend just fine, just use caution.

I prefer the ambers too, not that the others arnt hip or whatever but sometimes the amber goes well with black stuff in particular.

Now yer talkin--

diggin' the bushwhacker flares on that mr2 :cool:

Nice Mrs!

I spy another 80... :)

How do you enjoy your MR2 spyder? I came into the Toyota world from an S2000, and I have always loved roadsters. I have never driven an Mr2 and have always wondered what it is like!

also - ambers FTW! love your 80 and mr2.

get a headlamp polishing kit and give your ambers a nice refresh. that'll make them really pop!

I spy another 80... :)

How do you enjoy your MR2 spyder? I came into the Toyota world from an S2000, and I have always loved roadsters. I have never driven an Mr2 and have always wondered what it is like!

also - ambers FTW! love your 80 and mr2.

@DDabs , Love it! I've had it since 07 and have replaced every single bolt with new and all Japanese imported parts. Also have a stock red 03. Great little cars!

I am switching back to New OEM ambers on my 80. I like the clear ones but looking back at some old pics of mine, I am liking the look. Nice MR2, are those bricks factory parking brakes though? :D

I am switching back to New OEM ambers on my 80. I like the clear ones but looking back at some old pics of mine, I am liking the look. Nice MR2, are those bricks factory parking brakes though? :D

The LX450 corner lenses are half clear, half amber, might be worth taking a look at as well. I had a new set when I got my current truck, but actually found I preferred the full amber lenses as well.

Where did you get the grille?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom