Ford deploy-able Running boards backwards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the wife's 08 expedition has running boards that go out and in as the doors open and close pretty neat until they don't work the passenger side quite i figured out that it needed a new motor i installed one and now when it is supposed to be out its in and if in it supposed to be out wtf i took the motor cover off and hand wound the motor till it was were it needed to be put back together and no change has anyone ever dealt with this before any ideas on how to fix thank you very much for any help you can offer

OK so the reason it was working backwards was cause i put the motor cover on wrong and reversed the polarity of the magnets and the pull of gravity or the moon phase or something anyway fixed that worked perfectly one time i gave myself a high five and then realized i was a little quick on the celebration and now it wont pull back all the way without a little help has a new motor new front bracket spit shined the other bracket and lubed it all up my advice after 12 or 16 hrs of jackin with this deal is just burn the truck to the ground if you ever have this problem and save yourself the headache :bang: and about $800 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom