SOLD Denver: LRA 12.5 gallon long range fuel tank, full kit, NEW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mulebarn

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi Folks,

I ordered a 12.5 gallon long range fuel tank from Long Range America for my 200 Series, and have decided to go a different direction. These are extremely difficult to get, and are $2195, which includes the pump and all the kit needed to install it. And, that’s what I’m asking, just to get what I paid for it: $2195.

It’s still wrapped in the manufacturer’s packaging, so I can’t take photos of any of it. You can check out the LRA site, as well as several photos here on MUD. Feel free to reach out with any questions. This is the version that lets you keep the spare tire in its stock location.

I highly prefer local pickup in Boulder County, but I could potentially meet you in Denver north to Wyoming. If you want it shipped, I’ll have to have a shop get a quote for freight, etc., and you’d need to pay for that.

Thanks,
Gino

Here are a few photos of the tank and full install kit. As you can see, it’s all still wrapped from the manufacturer.

3D8A2E39-2BCF-495C-B6F0-DFA993BF1505.jpeg

49E82B93-668A-4749-84BA-F7D54C661C22.jpeg

EF45692F-FDCD-4B81-9257-2AC125592A58.jpeg

just curious, what is the other direction you're going? Did you find a different solution or are you just not adding additional fuel capacity?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

just curious, what is the other direction you're going? Did you find a different solution or are you just not adding additional fuel capacity?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

For now, nothing. Eventually probably 1-2 Jerry cans.

gotya, thanks. I go back and forth on this thing. I wish someone would make a complete replacement tank, I don't want to mess with the filler neck etc. best of luck.

-Jeff

Last edited:
I am somewhat interested for the new 200. I have the LRA 40g replacement on my 100 and love the range. I'll be in Colorado in a few weeks.

When did you order this tank? Is it the revised version which requires less modification to the charcoal canister for installation?

I received it this summer. DM me for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom