Wanted Denver- LC 100 OEM 16” wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all- looking for 5 OEM LC100 16” wheels around the Denver area in decent shape.

Email me at wheatsnackbread(at)yahoo.com
Thanks!

Same boat, although I'd prefer LX 16's. Just recently there was a full set of LC's on Craigslist for dirt cheap(135 obo) with some Blizzaks in Lyons. Of course the one time I slacked on constantly checking and they sold! Good luck, man.

Still looking- would trade my OEM 18s, if anyone would be interested
I have 16" LC wheels on my 100 right now. I am trying to pick up a new set of wheels. If the deal works out I will be selling the wheels I have on now. Stock wheels on a 1999 plastidipped black BFG AT KO 2 , 285 75 16 with decent tread

I have 16" LC wheels on my 100 right now. I am trying to pick up a new set of wheels. If the deal works out I will be selling the wheels I have on now. Stock wheels on a 1999 plastidipped black BFG AT KO 2 , 285 75 16 with decent tread
If he's not interested, I am.

Ill pass on these- not too into the dip, but sounds like silvarshooter is about it...lol, GLWTS

If he's not interested, I am.
I'm getting my new wheels put on today, old ones are for sale but I haven't posted them anywhere yet. If you message me your phone number I can send you some pictures and tread depth measurements.

I'm getting my new wheels put on today, old ones are for sale but I haven't posted them anywhere yet. If you message me your phone number I can send you some pictures and tread depth measurements.
Thanks for the offer but oddly enough I just got a set off a 99 with 295/75/16 ko2's last weekend. Best of luck with your sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom