Denver Craigslst Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NOT mine, but looks like a nice Cruiser. pictures on denver.craigslist.org

This truck is in great condition with only 131k, 6cyl, 4spd Automatic, 4WD, runs very strong, clean engine, body is in great shape/no rust, A/C blows cold, BFG All-Terrain tires with great tread, clean interior (has the usual side tear on the driver’s seat), 4 wheel drive works properly, brakes in good condition, never towed anything with it.

The passenger side rear quarter panel had some rust. The only way to prevent it from coming back was to weld in a new quarter panel by a professional auto-body shop. Since that panel had to be repainted, I went ahead and had to whole truck repainted with a 2 stage paint job to get the best match, it turned out fantastic. I do have pics of the truck stripped down before it was repainted. There are no dents or scratches.

Although I don’t have maintenance records from when it was purchased new, I do have a good collection of records for the past 3 years, it has been well maintained.
Some History -
- Front and Rear shocks replaced
- Recent tune-up (2k miles ago) which included spark plugs and wires, distributor cap and rotor, transmission fluid/filter, transfer case fluid, front and rear differential fluids, K/N air filter
- Valves Adjusted
- Alternator Replaced
- A/C Converted/Recharged
- Muffler replaced

Things that need attention -
- Passenger side mirror chrome is bubbling, chrome hasn’t come off yet and probably won’t for some time
- Rocker Panel Chrome Trim pieces are not installed, they have some broken plastic clips that need to be replaced
- Power Antenna only goes up ¾ of the way, still gets good reception
- Front End Alignment would be good sometime, if your on the right road it may slighty drift to the right side, no biggie

My wife and I are selling the Cruiser because we are planning on moving and won’t have a need for a 3rd vehicle. We’ve very much enjoyed having the truck but can’t hold onto it. Asking $7900, 303-873-0395

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom