Parting Out Denver Colorado: FJ40, 55, 60, 62, 80 Parts (2 Viewers)

Any chance that you would have an H55 5-speed transmission? I could also use a passenger door or tailgate from an Fj60. Let me know if any of those are available, if you don't want to ship them I'd be happy to come out to CO from UT to pick them up.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Anyone ever get any parts from this thread? The last post from the OP was back in May, and it's only been requests since that time

Looking for a rear axle with disc brakes and a rear locker, could consider buying a bundle if the front and rear both have lockers. Rear door card speaker cover. Front right bumper corner with chrome. Interior trim parts (I can go In Further detail). Thank you 😀 (for FJ80) thanks Rich!

I believe this thread never got off the ground. Mike
@Andrew Bluemel Can you respond to this thread and provide an update? It isn't clear that all of these folks requesting parts are getting a response from you. I'm looking for a silly little bracket for the 4WD solenoids for the FJ62, but don't know if you are for real.

BTW...can anyone confirm that you've been able to request/receive a part?

Rusto

SILVER Star
I never got a reply. I'd even make the drive up to see everything in person. I've added a 40 to the stable since this thread started, so I need even more stuff!

Always bemused when another person falls into the hope of a LC parts horde

Maybe someday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom