Parting Out Denver Colorado: FJ40, 55, 60, 62, 80 Parts

Akloml

SILVER Star
So one of my dads old friends who owned Aspen Total Automotive and PITCO off-road previously in Aspen Colorado just sold his shop after 40 years in business. Even though he worked on everything his main focus and passion was land cruisers. As a result he has acquired a ton of cruisers and parts is trying to get rid of a lot of it as his house and storage lot is just filled with cruiser stuff. I will try to list all the main things that come to mind that he has but if you need a part especially for 40s and 60s. (Odds are he probably has it) just ask and I’m happy to check.

Here are the main parts that come to mind

Cars (preferably like to sell as wholes if possible) and will sell cheap as he just needs them gone
88 FJ62: Rusted body but runs, 280k, motor and trans good, interior decent, body is probably a lost cause
96 Cruiser: 190k, ran when parked, unlocked axels, front end damage (will need to be towed), probably only good for drivetrain
85 FJ60: maybe savable body, 2F motor with lower mileage (have to double check exact)
FJ55: Has a small block Chevy and it runs good, body is rusted but he has he front fenders and stuff to clean it up

I will get pictures of all these rigs tomorrow they are sitting in the storage lot and as a result they have sorta just been sitting for a while. He does however need them all gone by August so he wants to sell them and he will sell them cheap

Parts:
This guy has to have more 40 and 60 series parts then most other people. Attached below are two of his tents full of 40 and 60 series stuff and a little 80 series stuff as well. This is just some of much more stuff he has. I’ll name a few of the big stuff but again just ask if you need something specific.

40 and 60 series transmission and t cases from all different years
instrument clusters
hubs
Carbs
Hub caps
Tie rod ends
Intake manifolds
Cam shafts
Gas tanks
Seats
Wiring
Embelms
Steering wheels
Window Regulators
Leaf Springs
Various Control modules

This is just scratching the surface of what this guy has. If you need anything else just ask. The plan is to ship stuff from Aspen for out of towners and for people who live on the front range I will be making trips once every two weeks up to grab stuff and bring it down to the Colorado Springs area. If you are interested in a part or car just shoot an offer and we will see if we can make it work. For a quicker response feel free to text me at 7193372666.

Thanks!

View attachment 2318462View attachment 2318463View attachment 2318464View attachment 2318465View attachment 2318466
Evening, thanks for doing this. I'm looking for seatbelts for a 71fj40, also the older hose clamps. Pic attached. These more but we'll start with that.
Thanks

Screenshot_20200805-204205_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hey @Andrew Bluemel im looking for a few things too. In CO so could meet up in Aspen or the Springs.
FJ62:
Y-pipe exhaust, or just everything from manifolds back.
Gas pedal and throttle cable
Gas tank with fuel pump

FJ60:
Blue carpet kit
Radio mounts and/or amfm radio too
H55F trans
Tuffy box
Bumpers/roof racks?

thanks man

Hey Andrew,

You're probably getting swamped but I figured I'd throw my name in the ring

I'll take FJ60 parts, Really looking for a clean lower tailgate and or rear hatch. Also

2F cylinder heads, Factory Radio, Intake & Exhaust Manifolds, etc.

have anything left?

Thanks,

Milo

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

I know this is may seem like an insignificant request (unless you need one), but I need the round plug that goes in hole on the left side of the front driver's floor of a 62. There are other areas in these trucks where these were used, but I'm not sure where.....and I need the one that fits this hole. (Photo below) If you have one, please let me know what you want for it (it can be mailed in a regular envelope, so shipping is not a hassle) Thanks, David

floor plug late floor.JPG

4Cruisers

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

I know this is may seem like an insignificant request (unless you need one), but I need the round plug that goes in hole on the left side of the front driver's floor of a 62. There are other areas in these trucks where these were used, but I'm not sure where.....and I need the one that fits this hole. (Photo below) If you have one, please let me know what you want for it (it can be mailed in a regular envelope, so shipping is not a hassle) Thanks, David

View attachment 2402895
There are three others in the floor between the front and rear seats:

FJ60 Front Floor Member.png

Top Bottom