Parting Out Denver Colorado: FJ40, 55, 60, 62, 80 Parts

So one of my dads old friends who owned Aspen Total Automotive and PITCO off-road previously in Aspen Colorado just sold his shop after 40 years in business. Even though he worked on everything his main focus and passion was land cruisers. As a result he has acquired a ton of cruisers and parts is trying to get rid of a lot of it as his house and storage lot is just filled with cruiser stuff. I will try to list all the main things that come to mind that he has but if you need a part especially for 40s and 60s. (Odds are he probably has it) just ask and I’m happy to check.

Here are the main parts that come to mind

Cars (preferably like to sell as wholes if possible) and will sell cheap as he just needs them gone
88 FJ62: Rusted body but runs, 280k, motor and trans good, interior decent, body is probably a lost cause
96 Cruiser: 190k, ran when parked, unlocked axels, front end damage (will need to be towed), probably only good for drivetrain
85 FJ60: maybe savable body, 2F motor with lower mileage (have to double check exact)
FJ55: Has a small block Chevy and it runs good, body is rusted but he has he front fenders and stuff to clean it up

I will get pictures of all these rigs tomorrow they are sitting in the storage lot and as a result they have sorta just been sitting for a while. He does however need them all gone by August so he wants to sell them and he will sell them cheap

Parts:
This guy has to have more 40 and 60 series parts then most other people. Attached below are two of his tents full of 40 and 60 series stuff and a little 80 series stuff as well. This is just some of much more stuff he has. I’ll name a few of the big stuff but again just ask if you need something specific.

40 and 60 series transmission and t cases from all different years
instrument clusters
hubs
Carbs
Hub caps
Tie rod ends
Intake manifolds
Cam shafts
Gas tanks
Seats
Wiring
Embelms
Steering wheels
Window Regulators
Leaf Springs
Various Control modules

This is just scratching the surface of what this guy has. If you need anything else just ask. The plan is to ship stuff from Aspen for out of towners and for people who live on the front range I will be making trips once every two weeks up to grab stuff and bring it down to the Colorado Springs area. If you are interested in a part or car just shoot an offer and we will see if we can make it work. For a quicker response feel free to text me at 7193372666.

Thanks!

FF33969D-5C0E-42FD-B234-ABED487062AB.jpeg
E1B79563-9A53-4257-896F-D3481C0DFE83.jpeg
02946DE6-BB2D-467E-8785-7A61230B763D.jpeg
305C58AA-71ED-4AAF-B8F0-EB908AC6D741.jpeg
E2863CE4-F3A9-4C5E-A810-58678D79BD60.jpeg

Thanks for the responses I’ll figure out how to clean my mailbox and I’ll look for all of the parts he has and get back to you all tonignt. Thanks!

Advent

GOLD Star

Any late FJ40 steering wheels? It looks like there might be a couple in that pile; they should be 16.75” in diameter instead of the FJ60’s 15.5” diameter.

Hey all, I appreciate all the messages and PMs from you. I wanna apologize for the slow response and lack of communication I have sorta of been overwhelmed with this so far. John (the guy who owns all of this stuff) was totally on board for me to post all the stuff and start getting a list of what people want. However, due to having the stuff for over 40 years I am learning that he's going to have a little bit of a harder time letting all the stuff goes and I originally thought. I think it's understandable however it's making the selling process a lot harder than I thought it would be yesterday. I tried to respond to all your PMs and texts (I know I need to clean my Mud inbox I am sorry) and all the stuff that you guys are interested in I am making a list and sending it to John. I drove back to Colorado Springs today as I still have a job down here. I am going to send him a list and then he will go in and see if he has it and try to pull it and see how much he wants for it. I think this will be a week or two process. I will be going up in two weeks also to help him out more and hopefully at that point be able to grab some parts and bring it back to people on the front range and out oft owners we can discuss shipping at that point. This is just going to be more of a process then I originally thought and I hope y'all can help bear with me as we try to figure this out.

Also, some people have asked if they can just come up and go through his stuff. He does seem on board with that, but again I think he wants a little bit more time to go through and keep what he wants.I think this will be a week or two process. I will try to do my best at keeping in communication with you all and hopefully be able to get most of the stuff y'all are looking for in your hands. Again I so appreciate all of the support so far.

Thanks!
Andrew

Andrew
FYI You inbox is full so no PMs can be sent to you at this time.

Are there any FJ60 (late 40) carbs and distributors available? The condition can be a solid core that can be rebuilt.

Thanks

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor

Hi tAndrew.
Here's a list of things I'm looking for:
1) Any front axle disc brake knuckle parts or complete axles
2) Any split transfer case
3) Late model split case linkage ( 1985-87 )
4) EARLY T-CASE PARTS INCLUDING EBRAKE DRUMS
5) FJ62 rear seat belts
6) Any 60/62/80 power steering boxes
7) 2F cylinder head casting number 61040
Please let me know what you have available. I can set up shipping from my end.
Georg
Cell 650-576-2023
georg@cruiserbrothers.com
Thanks!!!!!

orangefj45

Supporting Vendor

Hi tAndrew.
Here's a list of things I'm looking for:
1) Any front axle disc brake knuckle parts or complete axles
2) Any split transfer case
3) Late model split case linkage ( 1985-87 )
4) EARLY T-CASE PARTS INCLUDING EBRAKE DRUMS
5) FJ62 rear seat belts
6) Any 60/62/80 power steering boxes
7) 2F cylinder head casting number 61040
Please let me know what you have available. I can set up shipping from my end.
Georg
Cell 650-576-2023
georg@cruiserbrothers.com
Thanks!!!!!
Looking for FJ60 shifter boots as well.

Top Bottom