For Sale SOLD Denver, CO: Lx470 rear storage drawers/Sleeping platform (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Riverrunner

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.summitautotransport.com
I have had this in both my 80 series and my 100 series. Works perfect for a sleeping platform with the rear seats laid down. Frame is made of steel tubing, heavy duty slides on drawers(one needs replaced and I have the replacement), 3/4 oak Plywood drawers and top/bottom. Built really well. Im not sure about the "wings" on the side and if they fit a Land Cruiser perfectly or not, but they fit my LX perfect.
****Fridge slide and patches not included****
$550 Local pick up in Denver only. This would be a huge pain to ship.

IMG_20190612_115651.jpg
IMG_20190612_115639.jpg
IMG_20190612_115620.jpg

Last edited:
Looks very nice, wish it had an attachment to go over the rear seats to make a sleeping platform

Looks very nice, wish it had an attachment to go over the rear seats to make a sleeping platform
It is a sleeping platform. It lines up with the back seats folded down(not forward) to be even with the back seats. I've slept on it many times.

It is a sleeping platform. It lines up with the back seats folded down(not forward) to be even with the back seats. I've slept on it many times.

You have any pics of it in vehicle? Might help with selling

Would you be able to build an extension on a piano type hinge to go on top of the back seats folded down? Need something hard on top of the seats so my dogs don’t rip through the backs

really want this but I am in NV.

really want this but I am in NV.
I wish I could ship it, but after the cost you would most likely be better off buying direct from KISS drawers. Its not crazy heavy, but a very awkward size that requires two people.

any chance of you heading towards Utah or close to NV in the near future?

Message sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom