SOLD Denver, CO: LX470 or LC 100 Series front bumper cover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a used, working condition 1998-2007 LX470 or LC 100 Series front bumper for my gold '02 LX. I'm mostly interested in the cover but would consider the inner as well. I can salvage my fog lights if it's a LX bumper.

A different color than gold would be fine; I'm probably getting it painted along with other parts that are going to the shop.

Steel off-road bumpers would work too, if the price is reasonable.

Hoping for local pickup in Colorado - make me an offer if you want to get rid of yours.

I can also trade my OEM Lexus LX driver's side LH side headlight assembly if you wanted one in really good condition.

I've a gray that could use painting, from black 07LC. I'd be willing to trade for LX headlight. email me ashcircle3@comcast.net

regards,
Paul.

I can also trade my OEM Lexus LX driver's side LH side headlight assembly if you wanted one in really good condition.
I have a gray front bumper cover and support arm from a 1999 LX470. Fog lights would be included but I clipped the wire harness when I installed my bullbar

I have a gray front bumper cover and support arm from a 1999 LX470. Fog lights would be included but I clipped the wire harness when I installed my bullbar
Thanks so much for the offer but I ended up grabbing the gray LC above that was local and didn't need shipping. Just noticed now a couple of the top holes are in a different spot, but super easy fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom