SOLD Denver CO- Gamiviti “curved” 100 series Expo ++ roof rack w/mounting feet and hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is one of the newer model Expo++ racks that follows the curve of the roofline and is about 2-ish years old. This rack comes with 8 roof mount towers all required mounting hardware and wind faring. See photos and reach out with any questions. Might ship-let's discuss $1350-ish new, asking $1250.00OBO Shipping will be on buyer's dime, I will pack super well.

IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

Last edited:
Bump…

Will this work for a 200 series? If you're flexible on price I may be interested, otherwise for only $100 difference I'd prefer a new one. Let me know. Thanks!

I was just told that the 100 rack is 100 specific and will not fit on a 200. Bummer, I was hoping it would fit and we could make a deal. Sorry, glad we checked. Good luck, Tim @gamiviti will take fantastic care of you and all of your roof rack needs.

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone! Someone needs this rack, it’s flawless and functions very well. Tim at Gamiviti makes great products and takes great care of his customers. I know you’ll be glad you bought this. Let’s discuss!

It is actually pretty quiet. There is some noise at highway speeds but nothing that is loud enough to interfere with having a conversation inside your 100 though. It is pretty quiet overall, noticable but not annoying. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Just about enough to get your hand in to bolt on your roof top tent. It’s pretty snug to the roof and roofline

Last edited:
I removed the rack from my 100 and ready for your 100/LX470. Let me know if you're interested and would like to come see it in person.

Weekend Bump

Will this work for a 200 series? If you're flexible on price I may be interested, otherwise for only $100 difference I'd prefer a new one. Let me know. Thanks!
There’s a guy in VA (I think) with a Gamiviti 200 rack for sale in classified section

Does this rack bolt into the existing mounting brackets for the factory rack, or do you have to drill new holes to mount this rack? I am in the mtns and could swing down this weekend to take a look.

yep. the Gamiviti brackets will bolt to the existing 'zerts in the roof from the the OEM rack attachments. that is, you remove the OEM rack and those holes are in the channel. it's a VERY nice rack and bracket setup(one of the best IMHO). installing mine took two people like 30min -60 min(ish) tops

SOLD just like it says. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom