SOLD Denver/CO 2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 174,000 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2007-toyota-land-cruiser/7419402532.html
I recently picked up a Cayenne Turbo that I'm building into an overland project, so the LC unfortunately has to go....

Black/Grey 07 LandCruiser (last and most rare production year). This is a Colorado vehicle, spent its life in Aspen, Boulder and now Denver. It's a rust-free example of the 100 series. The 06/07 years boast the VVT-i motor with 35 extra horsepower, updated lighting and airbag systems. Extensive Toyota Dealer maintained.

No rips or tears in the leather. Few scratches on the exterior, but overall very strong paint. Weathertech mat set.

Recent work in the last 3k miles:
Tough Dog 2.5" Suspension Lift (40mm + 53mm adjustable HD shocks + springs) -- This is a far more robust lift than the rigid ARB or poorly made Ironman Foam Cells
Tough Dog Torsion Bars
Trailer Tailor Extended Sway Bar Links (front + back)
Front Diff Drop (Prevents leaks and tears in the CV boots!)
Heater Ts replaced (Common failure point w/ OEM Tees)
Method Racing Bronze Rims (full spare under the rig)
305/65/18 BFG K02 Tires w/ 3k miles + extended discount tire warranty
ARB Delux Front Bull Bar (ready for winch)
STEDI LED Fog Lights (big improvement over ARB stock fog)
BToy Bluetooth Adapter (control your iphone via steering wheel)

Needs:
2nd Timing Belt is due in 6k miles
TPMS sensor blinking from 5th full size spare

LC2.jpeg
LC1.jpeg

$30,000.

2007 Toyota Land Cruiser - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... - https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2007-toyota-land-cruiser/7419402532.html

Last edited:
Hard to see in the pictures is the hood paint fading?

Have you re geared it? Any body rust or undercarriage rust or pictures of undercarriage? Any videos of it running?

No paint fading. I'll try and get some better pics this afternoon.

Have not re-geared. Haven't really needed to.

Do you have the 3rd row seats?

Speedo is off by maybe 5mph at 40-50mph range based on those Radar Speed Signs. Nothing terrible.

No 3rd row.

Updated the CL posting with undercarriage photos!

Speedo is off by maybe 5mph at 40-50mph range based on those Radar Speed Signs. Nothing terrible.

No 3rd row.

Updated the CL posting with undercarriage photos!
How long have you run oversized tires on it? does it hunt for gears at all? Does it seem to have adequate power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom