SOLD Denver, CO: 1998 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-1998-land-cruiser-100-series/7263606354.html
1998 Land Cruiser 100 series - Asking $14,500
2nd owner
Black with tan interior
OME T-Bars,6000/6002 and 860 coils, SPC UCA and SLEE diff drop & rear bumper, 285/75/16 Duratrac.
Morimoto HID headlight projector conversion
New battery
174,300 miles (mostly driven only during winter for ~8-10 years, hence the low mileage)
Little off-road driving (~10-15 excursions)
Lifted
Differential lock
Towing hitch (not currently installed, but have)
Sun roof
Leather seats, front driver seat re-covered
Heated seats
3rd row seating (used a handful of times)
Backup camera
Dashboard navigation with Bluetooth, hands-free and good speakers/subwoofer (aftermarket)
Rust above windshield
Light damage to rear (covered in vinyl that is now wearing - only visible when Slee gates & back window are both open)
Some light hail damage on hood
Rocketbox available for additional charge

cruiserbest.jpg

cruiserback.jpg

cruiserfront2.jpg

cruiserodo.jpg

PM sent. Do you have any pictures of the damage on the rear tailgate? Do you have any pictures of the undercarriage?

Last edited:
I just noticed there are two different posts for this vehicle. Probably a good idea to consolidate them. Also interested in undercarriage pics. Any rust on body besides roof? None in the hatch area?

I just noticed there are two different posts for this vehicle. Probably a good idea to consolidate them. Also interested in undercarriage pics. Any rust on body besides roof? None in the hatch area?
I tried to delete one that I initially set up in the wrong place, but it wouldn't let me. I'll send a note to the admin to do so.

I don't have any undercarriage photos, but will look at getting some today. No other rust other than above the windshield that I'm aware of...

PM sent. Do you have any pictures of the damage on the rear tailgate? Do you have any pictures of the undercarriage?
No photos as of now... I'll work on getting some today.

The Craiglist posting has more photos, but I've also attached here. The peeling is vinyl that was put on to prevent rust. There's a small dent above the KU sticker where we were rear-ended. You should have seen that car's front-end damage from hitting what we affectionately call 'the tank'!

cruisebackopen1.jpg

cruisebackopen2.jpg

Any pictures from the underside?
I haven't taken any... however, I do have a deal with someone on this (note that he did check out the undercarriage and it is fine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom