For Sale Denver CO 1993 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(234, 230, 201)
NO LONGER for SALE.

Bought new at John Elway Toyota in 1993 by the original owner. I have have owned this truck since 2008. Having owned an FJ40, FJ60 and multiple 80 series, this truck has been my baby. Now upgrading to a 200 series.
Since I bought the truck in 2008 I've done the following, list is not comprehensive.

First, NO LOCKERS and NO, the head gasket has not been done. Running strong as is.

Every part that has been replaced has been with Toyota OEM parts, no exception.

Clear front side markers added by me
Also, front grill replaced in 2010 with the TURBO grill since the USA spec version was NLA.

Parts replaced since 2008

New Headlights
All new hoses in the engine bay with the exception of the rear heater lines
New radiator, water pump/ fan clutch
New Toyota Birfs and front axels.
New front ABS front wiring harness
New Charcoal Canister
New catalytic converters and O2 sensors.
Fuel filter
Added Center diff lock button to the dash
New Steering wheel and turn signal parts
Toyota shocks all around
Recent front trunion service with all toyota parts
5 Michelin LTX tires with less than 10,000 miles on them
Power steering pump/reservoir
Valve cover gasket
Spark plug wires/PCV valve
Heater switch on firewall
High pressure power steering line, front main seal and oil cover gasket as well and tranny flush done by Slee
Upgraded toyota 1994 ECU.

Lots of Toyota OEM parts that I have that have yet to be installed.
Fan blade
Front seat pad for L+R sides
New weather strip for all 4 doors and belt moulding as well
Multiple Large Oil filters
JDM tailgate with matching paint code.
OEM Toyota repair manual
Plus More

This truck is ALL Original. I bought the truck with approx. 168,000 miles in 2008.

I'm sure I'm missing a few things
Please call/email with questions.

I would drive this truck to Patagonia tomorrow if needed.

One of the cleanest/unmolested 80 series you will find

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7377.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7396.jpg

Last edited:
What a sweet ride, looks amazing! I love it when a seller makes a point of showing factory keys...that just gets me where I live. GLWS!!

Can you please post some additional pics?

Looks like a nice rig!

Love the cloth! Going to consider this.

I had a truck with this same exact color combo. One of the best. Nice looking truck!

Price drop to 12,000. Just ordered a 200. Need the space. Extremely clean truck. ALL Original

Beautiful truck. GLWS

This is probably a dumb question but is the underside of that considered "clean"? Is that just some corrosion or surface rust?

Sorry if naive, new to land cruisers and older cars in general. First post on the forums actually, but I'm interested

Wow, That thing is nice. I constantly look for nice 80's and 100's. I love your original truck. The price is right, and it is truly original. I hate to see someone buy it and trash it on the trails. That truck is a survivor and should be kept in a nice dry garage and driven on sunny days. One of my favorite years due to larger engine, old dash, black center caps, TOYOTA grill, stainless bumper trim, soft cloth, and great color. That would be an excellent candidate for a $20k LS1 swap but at that mileage it probably has another 200k left in it. GLWTS. Hope is goes to a good home.

P.S. hope you enjoy your 200, I have 5 cruisers and can say my 80's and 100's are more enjoyable to drive than my 200. Great truck, my wife loves it. It is just too big for my tastes.

Really clean truck. Looks like you have spent a lot of effort keeping it original. I am interested if it is still available. Sent my contact info via dm.

Truck is no longer for sale. Electing to keep her with me. Thanks for the replies.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom