For Sale Denver - ARB 80 Series Land Cruiser Side Rails Without Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Brand new in the box, ARB 80 Series Land Cruiser Side Rail Without Flares. I have not even opened the box, so I don't have direct photos. I bought them from Metal Tech last year, but supply chain issues meant that they didn't arrive for months. By the time they arrived, I had already decided that I'm going to sell my cruiser. It's now over their 30 day return policy now, although I'm told that I can still return them if I pay for shipping and a restocking fee. I would rather just sell them locally and avoid the hassle. Images are stock photos because, like I said, I haven't even opened the box. Considering that they cost over $1,000 (+ shipping) and current orders to the factory will mean you're twiddling your thumbs all summer because they take several months to get built and shipped, please be respectful with any offers.
*These are meant to mate up to an ARB front bumper, but I have seen a few that were "MacGyver-ed" onto other bumpers.

Asking $900 OBO

SKU: ARB-4411030

side rails - Side4 (Small).jpg

Side Rails -1096x480.jpg__82077.jpg

Side Rails_2021-07-20_112108__75563.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom