SOLD Denver- 2013 LX570- 64k miles, warranty through 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Well, I bought this in the spring to haul my dogs around with me and go camping and stuff, but one pup is too old now to get up comfortably, I haven’t gone camping once, and with a potential third monster dog coming to the mix, it just doesn’t make sense to keep it as 400lbs of dog won’t fit comfortably for long trips.

2013, Black Onyx paint with factory protective film on front, and black leather/mahogany trim.

Roughly 64,100 miles right now, with about and additional 100 or so miles every week until it sells.

All services at Lexus every 5k miles- images from Lexus drivers app are below- I’m happy to send images of the service details if requested.

It’s been a Colorado car it’s whole life, so no salt/no rust.

I currently have a transferable bumper to bumper Platinum Warranty until 119k miles or May of 2023 which can be included.

New brakes at 48k miles from Lexus

New Continental tires installed when I bought it at 59k miles

60k service including transfer case and both differential services just done in July

It has every option available according to the Lexus brochure-

Luxury package, heated and ventilated seats, heated steering wheel, heated second row, cool box, smart card key and 2 fobs with remote start, Mark Levinson surround system, dual DVD system, wide-view parking assist, dynamic radar and cruise control, towing package.

Near perfect condition except for a few spots, all 3 are pictured below.

• Slight wear on driver seat bolster as they all do
  • Scratch on driver door
  • 2 scuffs on side of rear bumper
Now Asking $38k with warranty included, or $37k without warranty.

Please let me know if you'd like more/ specific pictures.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Last edited:
3 wear spots mentioned- scuffs on right rear side of bumper, scratch on driver door, wear on driver seat bolster

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Still seems high vs similar asking for ‘13. Looks great though.

final price drop- $37,000 without warranty, $38k with warranty through 2023- mileage just over 64,000 now.

Great looking rig, GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom