SOLD Denver: 2004 Land Cruiser, not mint - 115k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-2004-land-cruiser-115k-but-hail/7167786635.html
I'm the 3rd owner and I bought it down in Sante Fe from a guy who bought with 4k miles, it had 65k when I bought it in 2013. I've used it to ski in the winter and tow our camper (also for sale, see bottom of ad) and a few off-road excursions but nothing radical, Mosquito Pass was as wild as we got since I have three little ones. It was serviced at Mountain States while I've owned it and I have all maintenance records from day 1 from prior owner, including window sticker.

Bad news:
1) Bad hail damage. . .just about every panel, including some dents that would've killed somebody, but I'm ugly too. Looks good from 20 feet and a little dirty.
2) Needs a windshield
3) Needs a passenger mirror
4) Pretty good ding in the passenger rear door, like if you pulled away and your kid had left the door open and hit a parking sign? Exactly like that, actually.
5) 1" hole in bumper (see pic)
6) Interior, esp carpet, were well loved by my three kids. No rips in seats but passenger front speaker lost its cloth cover
7) Tires are fair to good tread..great tires though
8) I have to sell it two weeks so you have to act fast ..and if I don't get a decent price I will give it my nephew on the cheap. He is staying here and we're moving back east.

I can pull some parts off to parts off to lower the price (I have factory rack), but I'm not moving too much.

Good news. 115k with all maintenance records, including recent battery, steering rack (was leaking), and will get the service records out and edit if anything else.

Everything works...GPS, tilt, camera, sunroof, third row seats, A/C, etc.

Has an old I-pod adapter which is great when you have no service.

Towing brake system and hitch.

A few thousand in extras below:

Front Runner Roof Rack ($1200)
- has slide under table which is an amazingly handy feature ($400 - and worth every penny and rattle)
- big water container that bolts on to rack w/hose and spout ($200)
- Slee sliders ($1000)
- Bottle Opener - Yep

I'm also selling my 2017 Travel Lite Falcon 24BH camper -Amazing for our family of 5. Queen bed, dining bed and bunks.... also coincidentally, hail damaged. It's a salvage title b/c it was hit the week I got it, but it was nothing structural so we kept it and enjoyed it. Asking $7500 but will negotiate if you buy the truck too! This is not the exact camper but it looks like this . . posting ad shortly.

20200728_181303.jpg

20200728_181340.jpg

20200728_181424.jpg

20200728_181437.jpg

20200728_181526.jpg

Nice 100! Couple of questions:
-Is it driveable with windshield & mirror as-is? Would need to fly in & drive her home
-Any pics under the hood?

Oh wow, I was looking at some gear on the classified and this post showed up as suggested. I bought this truck from a used car dealer in Longmont!!!

This is actually super helpful. Been great so far, I wanted something a little beat up but mechanically still in great shape. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom