Wanted Denver: 2003 (or newer) LX470 WANTED, $20-25k budget (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Hello Mud Family!

It is finally time to pull the trigger and add a 100 Series to the Cruiser fleet! Please see search criteria, below. Thank you in advance!

*2003 or newer (car seat compatibility)
*Under 200k miles, preferably under 150k
*NO mid-west or east coast rigs (sorry)
*Exterior Color: Dark Grey #1, White #2
*Interior Color: Anything aside from tan, wife won't allow...

Budgeting for $20-25k. Willing to travel or have the car shipped/both.

lexus-lx-470-2007-10.jpg

what is the car seat compatibility? I have a 2002 I would let go. I'm in California.
You bring up a great point. My wife indicated that for the latch system for car seats, all cars after 2003 were required to have them. Does yours have a latch system?

I've got an LX470 that I was planning on listing for sale in the next week or two that might fit your wants.

Dark grey exterior/grey interior
AHC removed and converted to LC suspension. Radflow shocks, OME bars, SPC arms, Metal Tech sliders, SCS wheels and 35's
Truck spent most its life in New Mexico and Arizona-not a rust bucket.

I'm in FC. If interested shoot me a message with your e-mail.

I think 2001 is when they started putting child seat clips on the back seat.
I've got an LX470 that I was planning on listing for sale in the next week or two that might fit your wants.

AHC removed and converted to LC suspension. Radflow shocks, OME bars, SPC arms, Metal Tech sliders, SCS wheels and 35's

Yes sir! I am definitely interested. Was it wheeled much?

FC being Fort Collins?

How much are you wanting? Any mechanical needs? Tires good? Photos?

thann you!

Yes, I'm in Fort Collins.

It has had a few small off-road adventures, nothing hard at all.

I was going to list it for 24K but willing to work with a fellow MUD member.

Mechanically sound, tires in good shape, would jump in it and drive cross country without a worry.

I have service history, Carfax, and pictures. Shoot me your e-mail and I will send them over.

I'm about to have mine detailed, photographed and start posting it all over the internet. I've extensively documented the build of it. Still under 200k in miles. It's supercharged so I'm looking for a slight bit more than your budget but we might be able to come to terms.

Last edited:
I have an 07 White LC in good shape. It is the non AHC, so traditional suspension. Came from TX and has not been driven in the Iowa winters. It is just over 200K if you have interest. Good luck on your hunt!

06 LX , gray on gray, 185k miles, within last 1k miles, timing belt service, new radiator, hoses, new ironman pro foam kit with SPC UCA installed. also has slee, front, rear bumpers, warn winch, and slee sliders. Not sure on pricing yet, was going to post in a couple weeks. Its throwing an evap leak code, I have change the gas cap, now going to change full charcoal canister. I wont sell until its 120% healthy. DM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a 2000 LX470 with 88k miles.
it is not in the Country but just a boat ride from Florida.
First owner was a multimillionaire, second owner a banker who drove maybe 5 miles a day
interested in that?

I have a 2004 LX470, 235k. Completely stock.

Recently done water pump, timing belt, radiator, valve gaskets, coolant gaskets, PCV valve, heater T, manifold gaskets and more. Rust free Texas vehicle. AHC works perfectly.

Hey I have a 2004 LX 470, dark grey, grey interior. 181k miles. Mild OME lift performed by Slee off road. Slee sliders. Newer tires. All maintenance records from local Lexus dealership. De-chromed the shiny chrome with a vinyl wrap. Painted the original wheels black. Tinted windows. Personally I think k it looks amazingly clean inside and out. I have not put it up on any sites yet mostly because I have not figured out the replacement yet. Everything is working as it should. I have always taken great care of the LX. I have owned it since 2008ish. I think I am the second owner. I bought it with about 90k miles on it. No rust. It is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I will be asking $25,000. Let me know if you are interested.
20211023_142922.jpg
20211023_142937.jpg
20211023_142804.jpg
20211023_142856.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom