For Sale Denver: 200 series wheels with 275 70 18 Duratracs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
Threads
From my CL ad:

I'm getting a new set of wheels (TRD Rock Warriors) and tires for my Land Cruiser I just purchased, so I'm selling the wheels and tires on there now. They are the factory / OEM 200 series Land Cruiser wheels which are also the same bolt pattern as the 100 series Land Cruiser and the Toyota Tundra. The tires are 275 70r18 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs which are some of the best all around and snow tires you can buy (better in the snow than BFG KO2, Toyo AT2 and all MT tires). I don't know how many miles are on them because I just bought the LandCruiser, but they have tons of tread left and drive great.

I snapped some pics today at lunch in the snow, but I will take some better pics when the weather is nicer. The tires are in great shape, and the wheels are like new with no damage at all. I MIGHT split them up if I can find buyers for both the wheels and the tires, but it would probably be easier to sell as a set. Please note this includes BOTH the wheels and tires mounted up ready to go. These tires are close to $300 each before mounting, balancing and tax.

Lots of pics here: 275 70 18 Duratrac tires on Land Cruiser / Tundra rims

oAveKli62uyciNBPuNNJ2GnjjildLUhukvqN9akfymu5UiZwSwvOFmFe8whOsJ2gIrlNbaMvX-RJuW0wyGHmrWMyGiX5EWAj-kUbbqlYGKCb3iSy7E8rRsOsjWVy3MQBE01pJ1ClEn_oJkX-fZfoyRsG5DvatwsJJkfxzTMwDbu3oBliTaP8uQVIfxvjWP9rL6xDfdG1cypNxTD959Q48Q7_qlVMAfytLzyoi-C6epUNRkRRiVVpCwQXVQhQ5LI7iM6FtyuKBPYYOkrobH1QALXzDTnr_tEMxSIrCA1XaeDLUCT2oaeJQjcZcTdJzUOIoDzQmmHAMDcF86bZ7YmHMFWC6zP5vfUPLe10lN3uGi8rTtc05L78DQmOlkAZbj10HsHBk0u6LM0Pd48A3M2BZtjZTwiv49GZmWCICvii1guWkD2BcKEDrCn6mTCP5i0OP5YUym6LZBy-DLz1InDEgUOGC5eg89m11MwCQsVmQsiiGeWcXGGAb3wFOUtTsZrLtAvcOrLZbe6dUbMvpcooQ0MMiWAWgtS7C-JIE5AxfsG-Ts3lKrEiVttnSfDQbEdpTrZRzwtRNgV-yz41bJ6LIr1jD4UhQrhM_YKaY5FNAGWSG2n5zXqGqC550qoREYZIcLKNVXFB8Dza_kJOH5ycaaUSoz6IEqXchT1joD4I7A=w1299-h974-no

Did you sell these? Price?

How much for the wheels shipped to 12866? Thanks

Oh cool I'm over on Pinewood. I have the 200, like in my pic, with Vermont plates and soon to be TRD Pro wheels in Black. I sell ARB stuff as well and a bunch of other truck related things if you need anything. See you around town.

Wow, that's so cool! I am actually in the process of buying a 200 series today as a matter of fact. And, I want to immediately lift it and put ARB bumpers, snorkel, skids immediately. So, obviously you sound like you can help with that :) Give me a call or text so we can discuss when you can please.

Paul

If you can't sell locally I'd be interested. I'm presently in central California, 93277. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom