SOLD Denver: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Selling my 97 Land Cruiser. I have had this truck for about 8 years and it has been great to me.

Suspension:
Slee 6” springs – Medium fronts are a couple years old; heavy rears are like new
N73L/N74L long travel shocks
Front control arms are previous Slee version, cleaned and powder coated
OME Steering Stabilizer – new
Slee steering drag link – new
Slee tie rod – new ($135)
Slee adjustable upper control arms – new
ARB front adjustable panhard rod – new
ARB rear adjustable padhard rod – new
Slee front sway bar drop blocks and bushings – new
Slee rear sway bar drop brackets and bushings – new

Interior
Interior carpet removed and sprayed with U-Pol Raptor Liner
Weathertech front, middle, and rear mats
Aftermarket stereo and speakers (has connections in place for sub but not hooked up, passenger rear speaker just broke)
Has all three rows of seats
Driver seat has usual wear and tear with a hole
Passenger seat and middle row some wear, no holes, still good shape
Rear seats in great condition
In heavy rain/car wash, water gets to the passenger side floorboard (in the gutter area)
Drivers window goes up and down, but there is something up with the track. If you put it all the way down it gets stuck
Passenger rear door speaker just recently broke (still working but snapped on one side)
Missing the driver fuse panel cover
No “D” light
Interior lights are newer (lower door and dash, and blue)

Exterior
Fender flares removed (all holes were welded, sanded, covered with body puddy, and cleaned up so the fender holes were well filled)
Majority of truck has been sprayed with U-Pol Raptor Liner (with spray-gun and compressor) – Spray covers hood, roof, and most the side and back (pillars and top hatch not sprayed)
Remaining paint is the dark/forest green
BFG KM3’s (New x5) 37x12.50R17 and Helo wheels (New x5)
Bump-it-Offroad front tube bumper powder coated, less than 2 years old but like new
Bump-it-Offroad rear high clearance bumper powder coated with built-in receiver and tire swing – new
Bump-it-Offroad tube sliders powder coated
Gamiviti rain gutter towers with a roof rack (the bars are just painted square tube)
Recently fixed side mirror, driver has minor shake and passenger no shake
Chrome on top of driver side headlight missing

Engine
Currently at 155,266 miles, but I do drive it a little bit from time to time
Newer batter (with a quick connect key)
Valve cover, valve cover gasket, distributor, distributor wires, spark plugs, and several vacuum lines replaced less than 5k miles ago
Also just cleaned up the EGR port (previously caused the engine light to come on, but have not noticed it since)
New brakes front and rear less than 5k miles ago
Oil, filter, air filter changed once a year (have not put many miles on it since I have had it)
Exhaust from header back is new, passed emissions last year just fine (bigger tires on it now though)

Other
Remote start
Tinted windows all the way around
Onboard Air system with tank (removed undercarriage spare tire in rear) with connection to air tires up
ARB Air Locker rear – installed less than 5k miles ago
CB antenna, wiring, and CB included – The truck is wired but the CB has not been installed

Asking $21,000

Last edited:
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG

I appreciate the description of your rig & firmly believe that your sale price is in the ballpark.. is this rig still on the market?
If so, lets talk.

Bump and price drop to $18,750. Hood has some new peeling and will post pictures of it soon.

Also open to trades for a GX/4Runner

Hey man,

I'm loosely in the market for a 3rd 80. I've got two in San Diego but my bro just moved out here (Denver) and I'm kicking around the idea of having an 80 parked at his place so I won't have to spend like 1k in gas and 3 days driving to get my rig out here each time and making this like a home base I could fly to and do trips out of here.

I happen to be visiting this weekend and was discussing this idea with him and came across your post. Would be interested in more info if you've still got it. Thanks

Hey man,

I'm loosely in the market for a 3rd 80. I've got two in San Diego but my bro just moved out here (Denver) and I'm kicking around the idea of having an 80 parked at his place so I won't have to spend like 1k in gas and 3 days driving to get my rig out here each time and making this like a home base I could fly to and do trips out of here.

I happen to be visiting this weekend and was discussing this idea with him and came across your post. Would be interested in more info if you've still got it. Thanks
Hey there, would be happy to provide any info/answer any questions you have. Sent you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom