Wanted No longer looking for wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Darn if I did sell all I had, now I need some!

Might have a set in next week or two. How much you offer for a set?

87298D78-FD5F-4CA6-A3EE-200398AA25EA.jpeg

7C9A40A7-A347-46EF-9637-FEBBC02ABB2B.jpeg

I'd be very happy at $200 to my door, for a set (set of 4 or 5) of good 16" wheels.
What would you like?

Some perspective on market value.
I sold a set of 5 for $120 recently, good metal but bad paint. I shamefully recycled 8 last year for scrape metal at ~$5 each.

I'd be very happy at $200 to my door, for a set (set of 4 or 5) of good 16" wheels.
What would you like?

Some perspective on market value.
I sold a set of 5 for $120 recently, good metal but bad paint. I shamefully recycled 8 last year for scrape metal at ~$5 each.

I just bought this thing and need to go pick it up. I'm honestly not sure if i'm going to keep them, or put 18" wheels on.
I'll know more in a week or so and get back to you.

Let me know, I've some time. If you were here in Denver, I'd just swap you with 18" wheels and tires (Tundra or LC).

Let me know, I've some time. If you were here in Denver, I'd just swap you with 18" wheels and tires (Tundra or LC).

I’m in Broomfield and would possibly be interested in a swap, if 16” LX wheels are of any interest to you. Let me know.

I’m in Broomfield and would possibly be interested in a swap, if 16” LX wheels are of any interest to you. Let me know.
Looking for LC, but will keep in mind .Thanks!

Looking for LC, but will keep in mind .Thanks!
I've got a 2002 LC with 16" tires. Am considering going to Tundra/LC 18". Are you still looking?

I split my time between Parker and the mountains, so I'm in Denver pretty regularly.
20190627_164148.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom