Denso Starters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Only a Real OEM Toyota or OEM DENSO Starter will have this RED and SILVER Foil Decal on it

Last edited:
@RAGINGMATT
Please pm me regarding the male connector posted above. I want.

guy who builts part in 80's son.jpg

Thanks for the connector and terminal @RAGINGMATT

Worked perfectly.
40B98535-C769-4B96-9500-156FEFDE0548.jpeg
2BEF3167-0F3E-4532-92E7-982A47BA9B14.jpeg
5CF65D82-5E0B-4984-AD1D-F4F06396CFEC.jpeg
5406B9CA-1C81-463E-A3EB-B1968E096B92.jpeg
699D47C5-E4BC-44F1-8CD7-9CAAB2596D2F.jpeg

That's it...thanks. Looks like my next project. Easy, cheap and may help. We will see.
Definitely not trying to short sale the guy making these cables because they look hella quality but you can easily make all of these cables. Get yourself a battery crimper, some 1/0 welding cable, heat shrink tubing and some battery connectors and there you go. I invested in a good pair of crimpers along with some quality wire and have slowly been upgrading the cables in my truck. I still need to redo the starter cables and some of the grounding. Plus its kinda fun to upgrade the old wiring IMO. haha. I have also been adding more fuse blocks and electronics so I'm doing a bit more extensive wiring. Anyways just my 2 cents.

Definitely not trying to short sale the guy making these cables because they look hella quality but you can easily make all of these cables. Get yourself a battery crimper, some 1/0 welding cable, heat shrink tubing and some battery connectors and there you go. I invested in a good pair of crimpers along with some quality wire and have slowly been upgrading the cables in my truck. I still need to redo the starter cables and some of the grounding. Plus its kinda fun to upgrade the old wiring IMO. haha. I have also been adding more fuse blocks and electronics so I'm doing a bit more extensive wiring. Anyways just my 2 cents.

While true, I did not have all the crimpers and cutters needed to make these cables. I priced the tools and cable/ends out online and by the time I purchased all that I would be closing in on the cost of the cable set anyways. So I opted to let someone else do the work. The next time these cables will need to be replaced, someone else other than me will be doing it. @Fourrunner is good people and I am always good with helping out a fellow mudder.

While true, I did not have all the crimpers and cutters needed to make these cables. I priced the tools and cable/ends out online and by the time I purchased all that I would be closing in on the cost of the cable set anyways. So I opted to let someone else do the work. The next time these cables will need to be replaced, someone else other than me will be doing it. @Fourrunner is good people and I am always good with helping out a fellow mudder.
I have more $ than time....ordered them and debating even putting them on myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom