For Sale Denmark BJ75 Fire Truck, 28k km's!, Cable Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation, not mine, just an interesting truck. These were parked in fire stations all over Europe, and still show up once in a while, and here's another one:

Only 28,000km (works out to about 17,000 miles) from new. Cable locking differentials F+R. Ad says it's an LJ70, which is totally wrong, it's a BJ75--3B diesel. Does show some rust in the pics, but hard to tell how extensive it is--first impression is not too bad, but I'd want to have it inspected or see it in person to be sure. Seller is asking 28900Euro.

Pics for posterity:

1.jpg
2.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg

Man, with some work and creativity that seems like it could be a really fun overlander. Of course everyone would expect awesome meals out of that chuck wagon!

I’d love to have that for my carpentry Biz... just needs a ladder/material rack!

Blue light special! Those trucks are so cool.....

That’s a different truck. Lower km’s, no lockers, and maybe a bit more rust than the other one. Much lower price, though. I already talked with the seller. 😁

Good luck with that seller , he got me a few times already !

Yeah, I've seen a few of his vehicles--some in person, some just in the ads. I'd want to take a pretty close look at anything he's selling before committing.

BTW, I'm not pursuing the firetruck. I've got my eye on something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom