For Sale Denmark 1989 BJ75 pickup/emergency vehicle, cable lockers, 19,000 orig. miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
These show up once in a while, and here's another one. 1989 so should have a 3BII motor. H55 5-speed. Has cable lockers F & R. Only 31,000km on the odometer. No affiliation, etc., just think it's an interesting truck. Completely legal to import to the USA, and not difficult to do if you're willing to write the checks. Lose the goofy "safety wheels", and all the lights and bullhorns and stuff, put a rooftop tent on it and go!

The selling dealer also has another similar truck that's a 1991, with the 1PZ 5cyl motor and R151F transmission. That one also has diff locks, but electronic instead of cable.

The ad for the BJ75 one is here:

Some photos for posterity:
1.jpg
4.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg
14.jpg

Do you know which price for export, 26,500 or 21,200 Euros

Thanks

Ohh man! WANT

PZ sounds interesting! Post pics of that one too! Had he set a price on that one yet? Would love to swap a H55 into that!

I like it

Are these subject to the infamous "chicken tax" on top of that euros price? Assuming you import them all proper paperwork wise?

What does the chicken tax involve.

In the case of this truck, 25% of the declared value of the truck is owed upon border entry. Doesn’t matter if new or used. That is how I understand it.

In the case of this truck, 25% of the declared value of the truck is owed upon border entry. Doesn’t matter if new or used. That is how I understand it.
Dang, thats more like a Hereford bull tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom